Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any idea about NYMC westchester? - cacho
Any idea about NYMC westchester?
house9211 - 05/31/11 19:38

Any idea about the NYMC westchester IM program vacancy.
Did anyone apply to it and has the position been filled?
Report Abuse

Report Abuse

* Re:Any idea about NYMC westchester?
rocksameer4u - 06/01/11 16:37

@ennkay : did you ask the p.c, did she tell you the position has been filled.
I could never catch hold of her and she hasn't replied to my voice mail's either

* cacho - 07/01/11 08:07

Their PC said it already been filled and it happened so .

They probably took a person called "Ma Ci" , a female , graduated from mainland China , 2004 with her faked and forged information and exam result . You can find a post called
"residensy position " saying about her .

She went up to Albert Einstein , Bronx , the beginning of May and asked a position from them , and then , NYMC westchester took her .
Report Abuse

A post titled “ residency position “ saying about her :
I did observership last year in New York and met a person called Ma Ci , graduated from Wuhan, Mainland China, 2004 . What I found was a shock. She doesn’t know some extremely usual words, like leukocytosis , procedure , equipment ,…… And a lot of simple knowledge stuff she doesn’t know. At the time I talked to her, she had a lot of words she didn’t know and have to look up dictionary with her cellphone, like scrub, vinegar, heartburn , note ….. One month observership , and she disappeared one week after without saying a word. She told both her USMLE step 1 and CK score are above 95 and passed her CS. It is surprised me that she can get that high score and can pass her CS exam. Besides, she told she got a prematch in (she said “it is a community hospital” , she said “I even don’t want to mention it.” )Overlook hospital in New York ( she said it is in New York , but actually ,Overlook Hospital is in New Jersey ). It is so strange someone did an interview in a hospital and already signed a contract but don’t know where the hospital is !!!! It is strange , too, someone already got a prematch and signed the contract but still have to do something like observership in New York , Bronx , and asking a position from that hospital so unbelievable !!!
She did 2 years master in Canada and 2 years master in Ohio ( but she told me she did her US master in UCLA !!) I don’t know anyone with any reason would study 4 more years master in 2 different countries with similar or even identical subject. Because of some reason, she worked as a researcher in UCLA , but she told me , in fact , she did management work to help her boss to manage his staff . And she got a year hands-on clinical experience in UCLA . But it is so unbelievable , someone got a year US hands-on experience but doesn’t know anything , even some usual words , procedure , knowledge…. She told she did a couple of years of surgical residency in Mainland China , but sometimes said a year , sometimes said 2 years.
She took all her USMLE step 1 , CK and CS exam before I met her . And after I met her , I found it is very strange and told what I found on her to some people , and then she took her USMLE step 3 exam, and this time she couldn’t get passed. In general , someone get that score , with both step 1 and CK above 95 , it is almost a guarantee that person could get passed step 3. It is so unbelievable , she could get both step 1 and CK above 95 , but doesn’t know even some simple thing , how could she read the questions ??
At the time , she did observership in New York , she had a quarrel with staff of a Wharton restaurant , more precisely , she shouted on their staff . And she complaint a lot about New York , like the weather , the people, building , the hospital and said they are incomparable to California and said she doesn’t like New York. But it is strange , some people said Ma Ci ( not Macy , the store name ) is big in New York !!! For some unknown reason , she is a greencard holder . If Californian REALLY regard she is REALLY good , why didn’t they took her , ??? They even can wrote her a year hands-on clinical experience , to help her get a position, did the connection for her , but to export her to other states , but not keep her in California ?? !!!! So unbelievable !!! Some people and this person faked and lied too much , too much …

then , how about someone like " Ma Ci ' faked her education , had someone faked for her , and using other people trying to get her a position with her lie , with her less than a nurse , less than a first year medical student level of medical knowledge .

Do hospitals now need "PR" instead of real doctor to treat real patients ? I can hardly imagine there would be any hospitals have anyone highly unqualified with level less than a first year medical student , like Ma Ci , to be their doctor to risk patients' life , to waste taxpayers' money , to have other medical staff to clean up for her going to be malpractice fault , to waste their hospitals' own money , cuz of her going to be malpractice result into huge price of their malpractice insurance ?

It is REALLY bad of those who encouraging and supporting " Ma Ci" to lie , to fake , to use other people to try to get her a position to risk patients' life .

I highly suggest "Ma Ci" go back to medical school to complete all those what a first year resident need to know , instead of using other people with her lie , her connection from some selfish and irresponsible people to fill up her hole , cuz, she is really just a empty bottle.

It is hardly to imagine someone with medical level just like a first year medical student could be a medical resident to treat real patients , and ""with her connection from some selfish and irresponsible people to make it to be a resposibility to other medical staff to fill up her huge defeat , her huge shortage of knowlegde required to be a medical resident"" .

She is a woman graduated 2004 , and she only in CA for around 2 years , precisely , she is not from california , she is from mainland china .
Ma Ci ,her score could be real but forged

If you read through the post thoroughfully , you ll know I am not saying there is a problem of her English only , also her medical knowledge , .......
""Ma Ci"" the woman, her English is only one of her problems .

Absolutely " It happened so " to satisfy their selfishness , their stupidity , for their benefit ......
to take someone not reach the standard .
They really like playing game , as in the hospital , they are playing life .
Only the devils would like to take a hippocrate like “ Ma Ci “ , who erased her footprints to forge her USMLE exam result .
Besides , being a medical resident is not letting her to have a chance to improve her English ,
cuz , it is what she should have before she starts her medical resident .
It is hardly to imagine someone even has a problem to read a medical chart , not just have a problem to speak , could be a medical resident to treat patients.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »