Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To applicantguide again - thisisonlymyusername
(1) I will be graduating in December. Can I still get a MSPE made?
(2) If yes is the answer to the above question, can I send my MSPE by late november?
(3) Does being a repeat applicant hurt your chances for the next match? What exactly are the roadblocks a repeat applicant may face?
(4) In the Covering Letter for a waived LOR for an IMG, in the field for the LOR author, should the author's title,department and university where he works also be included?
(5) How can I change the details of a LOR author in MyERAS account..I haven't finalized the author's name yet. It will be very kind of you if you could guide me on this step by step.
(6) I took the AAMC ID this year only to safeguard my LOR for next year's match ( the attending goes into fellowship soon , so I was worried). In your honest opinion, is this a wise thing to do?
And although I do not plan for this match, but for the ECFMG to surely upload the LOR, you had asked me to assign it to at least one program. That means, I will have to complete the whole application, as much as my credentials allow me so far? I haven't even taken step 1 yet...can I still apply to even one program? I will have to sit down and write a personal statement as well? Will I have to spend all this time, when I wont even match this year?
thanks a lot for patiently answering my queries..you are a big help
plz reply applicant guide
1-yes, you can get it early,ask them to put your expected grad date.
2-it is not important for IMGs, but you can still send it in NOv.
3-no body will know that you are a repeat applicant. no disadvantages.
4-not obligatory, but better.
5-if you can't change, then do a new slot with the changes you want and ask eras to reupload to that slot. (go to documents section of the eras)
6- yes you did the correct thing, you don't need PS for this year neiter scores, just in spet 1st assign it to one program and apply.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »