Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
applicant guide or someone else plz - doc123456
Hi,

I have a doubt, to release our transcript, I just answered one or two things on my ERas and its done, thats it? or do v need to do anything else like any fees or any other process?

my 2nd que is I already sent my LORs and transcripts etc, wht else is urgent to do next? mean can v delay application filling n all that till august bcoz now I don't have time.

Thank you.
Hi,

[hello]

I have a doubt, to release our transcript, I just answered one or two things on my ERas and its done, thats it? or do v need to do anything else like any fees or any other process?

[that should be all there is, once you click such, the transcript will be released through ERAS]

my 2nd que is I already sent my LORs and transcripts etc, wht else is urgent to do next? mean can v delay application filling n all that till august bcoz now I don't have time.

[delay what? you should go ahead and finish up the things such that your application is complete by sept 1st, and by this I mean, everything is uploaded, al documents, all photos,scores etc. work on your personal statement, select places, do some background study before applications etc]

Thank you.

[goodluck]
Thank you.
[welcome!]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »