Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it worth trying ? - puo
DO NOT QUIT TOO SOON. YOU WILL REGRET IT THAT YOU DID NOT GIVE IT ALL YOU'VE GOT.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER. KEEP PLUGGING YOUR CONCERNS AND WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU.

TIME AND MONEY IS ALL YOU'LL LOSE, AT LEAST YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'LL WIN.

DO NOT QUIT TOO SOON.
do not quit
puo - def go for it again - remember ur own worst enemy is always you, not any test. Study hard with focus and concentration and you will make it my dear. Don't give up that motivation, God Bless Smile

raheeeemmmmmm Smile hi.
I have come to believe that people in these forums answer questions like puo's based on how they would like the world to be - i.e. that you can get residency no matter what etc etc. Perhaps it helps fight ones own anxiety?

The fact of the matter is that 40% of FMG's get residency, that's it.

While you are all nice and all, I sincerely believe that you are doing him/her a disservice by offering emotionally driven advice.
@obecalp, I do agree with you, and probably we want to encourage him/her, we have to be realistic. I recently read statistic about this year match, and it's 45% for IMGs, and out of 10.450 participants, 4500 made it.
So, @puo, Yu have to think carefully, if it's the only profession you see yourself doing, you should try really hard this time, your chance is slim, but it's there. I recently contacted one of the IMG who made it, and he really suggested to do some research. Your resume have to be better with maybe publications, good recommendation letters, externship. ou have to gain somewhere, since your exam's database is lacking.
It depends on your financial situation, whether you can study without being interrupted. If you feel like you have strength doing it, go for it.
Good luck to you,
L>
thnk u all
hope time will make me start again
but i can say , u are all wonderful friends in the forum ....god bless u all .
with catch u up in forum again ....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »