Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lor ! - frozenstorm
hi,

i;m expecting an lor later next week. if i send the lor to eras now. when will it get uploaded top eras psotoffice ?if i apply to programs on spe 1st if my lor is not uploaded is it going to effect my iv chances?this lor is 4th lor my other 3 lors al ready there .
hi any one please ?
well upload takes about 2 - 4 weeks from the time ecfmg receives your documents. you still have the whole of this month and you would make it before september 1st
downloading application begins on september 1st not all will be done on september 1st
send it electronically, it takes only 1-2 weeks
The best way is to send it electronically.. it would be uploaded in a week or 2. The normal mailed lor's would definitely take 3-4 weeks.
Does anyone know how waiver thing works in LWP for LOR.

Or in other words do they have to write a sentence which says that the candidate has waived the right/ or not waived the right to view the letter. (just like in regular (courier) lor requests).

Does anyone has instructions that our reference gets in email or after clicking the link, before uploading? My major concern is, my reference is in my home country and I am here and I don't want to have any super complicated instruction for my reference, that he/she gets confused or screws up something.

Thanks tons in advance!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »