Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
about year of graduation - dpgc
hello..I graduated in 2007,JAN....so if i calculate to residency date....it is like 5yrs 5mos...so can i stll apply to programs who are having 5 yrs cutoff?

i emailed many programs..just got 2 replies!!!!!!!

plz..help me!
Yrs since graduation are considered/calculated from the date of application not the date of residency.this is wat I read at a programs website.
Hey fistula99,
what do you mean by date of application? Date of application for what?
ohhhh..thanks!..but i read some peole talking here that it would be considered by your date of residency...
God! Here we go again with the same confusion...Can somebody please clarify 100% sure whether it is till date of application or till start of residency....

becoz I graduated in november 2007 ....and this is my fourth year after graduation and I plan to apply next year in september.

Thank you all so much.
Same problem here .

I called one program with a 5 year graduation cut off and they told me it's the the time of anticipated start of the residency.

I hope it's not , I'm applying for next year and I'm a 2007 graduate.
may be its different for different programs, for some its till year of application and for others its till year of anticipated start of residency.
Do they count the months , I mean it's unfair when somebody graduated in Nov. and they still treat him like another one graduated in Jan. from the same year.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »