Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step2 cs study resources - axeon73
hey guys, just curious when i start to study for step2 cs, can you let me know what book(s) i should use for preparation. i think i will be using uworld, but then i need a book to study from. the only one i know of is first aid step 2 cs. would like to just focus on one book. thanks.
i take exam in chicago for first time
i use uw for quick review do all cases in fa with csevideo this match very nice get live practice sp is needed repeat all you see in videos on practice sp and exam will be made easy for you. only my opinion
gl
thanks for the tips! what's this csevideo i've seen a number of people mention?
hi axeon
csevideo.com is the site
i see like 40 videos that match the cs exam in reality life the cases in videos seem alot liek all the stuffs in the fa book if you take the fa book and see the video at the same time you can follow it say it is like the fa book in the action of a video i found alos the cases in neeraj in the video and some of the kaplan complex cases
very good cases for me that is see in myreal exam are diabetes and menapause refil and hip case all my exam cases in this video program yes and use the asess exam the program offer, this exam will make pn note very easy if you practice the mystery cases 3-4 times per day your pn will be very good in real exam
gl
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »