Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help!!! - deeps8385
Hello....i have failed step 1 three times and step 2 twice. Is there any hope for me??? Each time i come so close....what should i do?? Please help Sad
with increasing competition its very much likey the end for u
they won't let me post it here but i used a much better fourteenkcourse that guarantees your passage or they have this -if you do not pass you do not pay - guarantee- for more information email me at renu_usmle if you are serious and I will send you more information about them. thanks...
I understand your frustration with these BIG NAME courses that “take your money and run.” Believe me they stole from me also. Anyway, this unique course should help you to succeed where the others led you to fail. Why? Well basically they are IVY-trained MDs with a personalized 90 day teaching program that is online. Why else? Well they will not get paid unless you pass! I think the last point should be enough (it was for me). It is expensive though ($14000 per step) so be prepared to PASS and then pay in full. Good luck. Email me for more details anytime renu_usmle (with a $1000 discount if you use me as a referral).
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »