Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me regarding LOR and Deans letter? - samjia
Plz tell me that how many LORs can i send to ECFMG to upload in my application?
More i have got my Dean's letter from my college so should i send to ECFMG as a LOR or should i send with other documents such as medical student evaluation etc ?
Plz answer me ASAP
- you can send as many LOR as you want. LOR's if scanned need to be accompanied by dsf. If you are submitting electronically, you do not need dsf

- send mspe with dsf as cover letter to ecfmg.

hope that helps.
-as many as you want to.
-Deans letter of reference or MSPE cannot be used as LOR.

If you have 2 original of each documents. it will be good as ECFMG can't send it to you back untill after jan 31st 2012 on you request for return of documents. Keep one origianl with you and send the other one to ERAS.
If you don't have 2 origianal of each document. Then you need to talk to ECFMG, tell them you might need the original documents, while getting interviewed. If they don't agree, then at least get the notarized copies of each original before you send them out.
GL
Thanks Jam
but what about Deans Letter as there is no check box in DSF to mention it that im attaching this letter with documents ?
Deans Letter = MSPE. Use the DSF for that from Oasis.

Choose USPS/Fedex, go to the nearest post office/Fedex and priority mail it to ECFMG address on the DSF. It will reach in 1-2 days. If you want your LOR's to be scanned and updated by Sep 1, run!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »