Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what i read for a good score -
rv - rv@HOTMAIL.COM

i read kaplan notes and fa only..with qbook,q bank.i believe one sourse like kaplan its enough...dont waste reading different books.FA its not enough and only in parmacology and biochemistry its a good sourse.i was study hard.i am an img..but the exam is diiferent ..it is need luck,u must be very fast answering qs and u need energy because tha last 100 qs i was with a head ache.some qs were like kaplans qbank!some others were picky!the sourse ;like kaplan its enough...notes
Emmy

You're confusing the members of this forum with your posts. You had earlier cliamed to have studied "BRS" (Board Review Series) and "High Yield" but now you are saying it is Kaplan Notes!

"rv - rv@HOTMAIL.COM - 07/30/04 22:33
i dont beleieve it 250/99!!!!i feel great i study for 1 year brs series and hild yield...i want to be a surgeon and my dream will come trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yeessssssss"

So which booksd did you study from-- BRS, High Yield and Kaplan Notes? No one is forcing you to make this revelations but if you must do it please be consistent so as to avoid confusing other doctors.
Austin

yes , buddy.
it cannot be a simple typo, done by 99 man.
uday

he's a hoaxer! i doubted that guy from the start! get lost man! my simple advice is go to your room and nosepick all day long so you wont be able to deceive anyone here in the forum!
maybe he got 66 not 99!
';';';';';';

who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GME

congra....emmy...that is great.keep up yr good work.all the best.i have read for last year too but score less than 80.perhaps u r lucky and brilliant....
i feel like i just loose my 1 year...but what to do
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »