Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So you losers are applying again? - asisali
If you havn't matched for past several times, chances are there is something wrong with you! You are perhaps praying hard, but once again chances are those are falling into some very deaf ears! Still you'll hope that some program will look beyond your all too obvious limitations to find out what a real gem actually you are! But if you graduated from Sahara Desert Medical College at the time of Norman conquest of Britannia and failed steps or passed with low scores; be sure your GC will fall very short of helping you out of your miseries! Yet despite all this, you'll apply to Harvard and Mayo and hope and pray because that's the best you can do under your severely limited circumstances! But before you apply and waste $ 15-20 for Harvard, just think how many pizzas you will have to deliver to earn that much of money back! I am not talking about 271-ers here; every rule has exceptions! He,he,he,he
great analysis..

asif-ali also applied for 2 consecutive years...he failed..the reason why he failed were:

1: 2003 grad
2: 32+ age & unemployed
3: low IQ - demonstrated by the fact he spells Mr. Hyde as Mr. HIDE (AHAHAHAHAHHAH)
4: now he is faking a residency. Prior to this, he faked prematches.

Love
Cycle (5 years junior to you ..atleast)
i seriously wanna understand whats ur problem is?.......u know calling others as loosers........first look at ur image. i bet ur the biggest loosers...n stop commenting on others.....everyone tries n they try till they die or achieve success unlike u loosers who just sit there and comment on others.
so grow up guys n concentrate on ur life not others.....u make ur parents ashamed of u........
what a pathetic loosers u guys are.
have hell
Why obsessed with hell? Hell can't be worse than Pakistan! Believe me, even if you ever travel to real hell from Pakistan, it will seem as beautiful as Eden gardens of heaven!
hey asisali
i totally understand ur situation...(actually i dont)
why dont u smile to life..try helping people in ur country with ur training..
it would put a smile to their faces (and warm ur heart)
ur patients simply want the care u offer.
they dont give one iota if ur US trained

trust me, count ur blessings
Look around u, the whole world is messed up
God Help us all
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »