Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've heard US Citizen screening in all program - susanpersia
peace ppl! who cares? does it change or make u not to apply? i dont think so!
they look for AMGs 1st for sure=>then DOs(again is counted some sort of AMGs...!but less accredited than AMGs who are MDs,,,,then comes careeb grads.....after that....they see if there is someone talented to bring money to their system...u think they care? of course not!!! they take the best (they ask u to take care of ur visa! most of program dont pay for the costs...i can say almost 100% of them!...meaning, they dont loose anything$$...they take the best candidates who are ready and must pay for the cost of visa!

After yrs experience, PDs are smart enuf to notice ppl get married to get gc and citizenship easily ..specially when they dont have wht it takes ..lets face it...which is easier? sex and sleeping around and passing the usmle test with average score and think PDs are dumb and dont get it and let them in with average score? then to bring zillion excuse in the mid of residency for having baby or pregnancy or family issues to spend more time with family or else....?...think abt it...if u were a smart PD with yrs experience...which one wud u choose? a visa seeker has to work real hard to maintain the shi*t visa with less excuse....while the gc holder who have mostly got it thru sex/...excuse me...marriage has to bring more excuse for the same issue/ to have fun time!! also, gc holders can work outside, means less productive for the program....so they cant drain them and use them as a visa seeker! they are not stupid...they knw whom to pick to bring more money and less headache for their program. anyways, gl to all.
@mdstep3, you are the classic example of ignorant people. Your statement is based on people you might have seen but you ain't see or know everyone.

Your statement about Germans or Japanese, etc not being arrogant is ridiculous because if there are no people with egos or arrogance in those countries then there should never have been any world wars! If there were no arrogant or egoistic people in England then they would never have had slaves or destroyed other countries! Get over it, such people exist in ALL countries because we are all human beings.

People in the countries you mentioned are more politically correct and would never brag directly compared to some from other countries. Will you agree if I say that ALL muslims are terrorists? Or will you agree if I say ALL Christians in the west are whores because people can have different sexual partners over the course of their lifetime? In my view, NO because we are human beings and we all have pros and cons.

Your statements in this thread stand proof to your own ignorance and arrogance! Get over it and go see the world and educate yourself before you make ridiculous comments about other people, races or religions.
it doesn't matter anymore which medical schools you graduated from.
the real reason why no more prematch for next year. there are 1000 more american medical graduates joining the match process and they need that spots which are held by IMG.
If you don't get in this year, your changes will be very slims because there will additional 1000 more American Medical graduates joining every years
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »