Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@Anton - uragan
i hope so uragan to get that good score .....
i have all time but iam not studing at night ,
i think quetioning and answer are very helpful,believe me most of things that i remember
is becouse of that ,thereis some q at the end of those kapaln chapters ,even those are very easy but they are good......
good luck to all of us
you know vena,,,i got an advice from someone who has cleared all the steps with 99, so, he told me that it is very important to be exposed to a big number of qs, but before we need to know the basics...that what i am now trying to do...

yea, and of course have a good sleep..at least 7 hours, do not study 24 hours, LOLSmile

ok, till next time..i am always here on this forum..
@uragan:
sorry friend. im not from russia. But tx for askin.....but i saw others on forum who could speak russian together. Try search button...or maybe if you post......gl Smile

yes uragan i talk to 2 person that pass steps ,they told me the same
thats why iam trying to do it like that ....
see you
hey vena, do you think now it is too early to begin the application procedure...coz i am wandering if in case they can reject my app. it is gonna take very long..

i ve tried to read the app. info from the official site..do you familiar with that procedure?

do you think it is possible to complete the documentation part with the ECFMG, and later (next year) i can schedule my exam,,,just to make sure everything is done ..

waht u think? thanks

@anton...ok..thanks good luck to youSmile
hi uragan
i thinked of it too
but i asked one friend on this forum ,he said dont do it ,bcoz if it came late u have more chance to study and i think i willnot do it till i get ready..
overall it will take three weeks i think ....
but if u afraid of reject i advice you to do it now ???to concentrate on ur study and
clear ur mind ,,,,,,,,,
why they reject u???ur not in US now?
its soon for me to applicate ,i know iam slow so i like to have more time.....

ok, thanks vena...
now unfortunately i am not in us..came back home last year..i am from asia..so, typically it takes a bit longer here,,just becoz of postal service system,..bla bla blaSmile will think abt it... i heard that sometimes they can reject ur app. so mainly bcoz of some small things...
but it is gonna be april 2012, so..let's see..

thanks vena,,see you laterSmile

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »