Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice .. marrying an Indian MBBS - voyager
Interesting thread this is...I just stumbled upon this....This is one reason why I HATE Indian guys!!....If I am getting married I would want him to marry me regardless of my profession. This is MY career and my drive. The husband and his family must accept me even without this professiion. I am sure all girls would agree on this. You people are doing a business ...not marriage and that is despicable!!! No girl shud marry such a guy....

When u see the girl ask yourself if u would still be with her if she decided to drop the medical career one day. If your answer is yes , then go ahead. If your answer is no then step back and leave!!. Dont initiate talks and play with the girl's emotions after initiating talk.

As for me...I am a US Citizen...an Indian....in my early 30s....and I have stopped looking at Indian guys due to this very same business like reason!!.... I want my man to marry me for me ...What I decide to do with my career is my decision and that shud be accepted by husband and his family unconditionally. I am studying for step 1 now.....and who knows if I will get residency...but I have also suffered a LOT in this arranged marriage drama. I dont mind helping out a guy with citizenship but he must never divorce me and must be able to accept me regardless of whether I do medicine or not. Unconditional love shud be there in marriage.
and btw...3 years is graduate is nothing.....5 years is the limit MOST hospitals are imposing....but MANY olg imgs beyond 5 year limit are also getting in. There are hospitals out there!!....You have to be smart in applying...thats all.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »