Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my score 91/216 - dranatomy
congrats!!!
congrats dranatomy, when did you take last nbme and what was your prepn plan after that.
how did you improve your weak subjects?
Congratulations Smile Best wishes for the next steps. God bless you Smile
mubarak brother,can u tell how many times did u study kaplan? r u fresh grad?
dranatomy

U SAID U U GOT FRUSTRATED AFTER THAT NBME SCORE...AND U STUDIED AGAIN...BUT DID U TAKE THE NBME AGAIN BEFORE TOOK THE REAL TEST.....

can u......................................PLEASE ..........PLEASE MAIL....ME I HAVE EXAM IN SEP
AND I NEED TO ASK U SOMETHING....
dranatomy

U SAID U U GOT FRUSTRATED AFTER THAT NBME SCORE...AND U STUDIED AGAIN...BUT DID U TAKE THE NBME AGAIN BEFORE TOOK THE REAL TEST.....

can u......................................PLEASE ..........PLEASE MAIL....ME I HAVE EXAM IN SEP
AND I NEED TO ASK U SOMETHING....

vijidoc62
congrats i havent used kaplan lecture notes in a while but i did kap 2010 vids like 3x n i am comfortable will all info plus i did goljian audio with out RR 2x UW second time now ....DIT 2x and um gonna get kap qbank too

my question am i screwed for the exam since i didnt use kaplan lecture notes like is there valuble info thats not covered in the vids for kaplan???

please help very concered
hey hello, ure nbme scores 375 and 395?? i took my exam 2 weeks ago and i get nbme 11-390 and nbme 12- 400. do think i have a chance. tkns
mubarak! iam i have completed my uworld twice planning to take the test in dec.can you please tell me more about kaplan q bank online how it is compared to the u world and nbme etc.is it worth doing..
thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »