Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
University of Nevada Reno program IM - dratif_2005
Interview very relaxed, general stuff, be urself and will be fine. Will round with attendings to get feel of program.

The reason they dont get fellowship matches or even interviews for Cards and GI is they dont even have cath lab or research in those areas. They do not have GI department in the university either so outside MDs see those patients. So no research or support in those 2 areas.

But if you want a good university program this is a good one in the west coast especially since california uni ones are almost impossible for IMG. The training is good, very friendly people, staff and smaller program. You will get PulmCC or Sleep Medicine for sure if you go to this program and want that fellowship in top programs in the country.

They provided accommodation last year but might have changed from this year due to recession and budget cuts of each state.
They have university discount at Sierra Hotel, PC will email you and u will get reasonable hotel rate.
anyone still up for sharing a hotel room in nevada. my intv is on nov 14th. so ill definitely need it for 13th night. but I might come early - 11th night and stay there till the intv. lemme know if anyone wants to share a room. im a female if that matters to u. i would prefer a female but if u r a male, its fine too. lemme know asap. thanks.
email me at guessboud
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »