Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seems CSE Videos are not based on FA cases - jessicawa
I am studying for CS. Many people in this forum recommend CSE video. I went to CSE website and watched the free sample. I was hoping their videos are based on FA cases. They will be helpful for studying FA. But seems they are not. At least from the free sample video, the lady with pain in her right ankle is not from FA.

I am also hesitating to purchase CSE. The video is good. But seems Dr Jennifer Reynolds is not careful enough. In the second free audio sample, she talks about tremors. She greeted her patient Mr Jones, then she changed to Mr Smith. She eventually changed back to Mr Jones again. How come they did not correct it and put it as a free sample?
hi jessica
i passed cs exam and did very well i did use this csevideo program
the case are highyeild fa, kaplan comlex and uw like its fa cases then what is not in fa but is in other sources are there even neeraj cases

i highy recoomend it i did me alot of good since i alrady passed

now im in step 1 forum

ok bye
I agree with hasham, csevideos are good... dont listen to Sami Roshen, Imran, Hasheem/wwwusmlecskom/joshent/jessicawa, they are all the same, dont fall for Sami Roshen he will fail you, and has failed several on this forum...
hashamcs, thanks for your suggestions.
csevideos is crap
tons of mistakes so dont fall for it

its not worth spending money
your welcome jessica
good luck wiht your exam
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »