Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here satyayit - a collection of your PSYCHOSES - sammy_parikh
Here satyayit you harebrain- a collection of your psychotic ramblings

YOU POSTED THIS BELOW - CAN BE VERIFIED THROUGH google:
so you worked for a 'gang of thieves' last year perpetuated by renu_usmle etc? But you are now stating above that no company ever existed- NOT EVEN THE ONE THAT IS TOP RANKED BY THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU (www.bbb.org )?

(THIS PROVES that emc2/satyayit/dreinstein/ - YOU ARE A SICK, SCHIZOPHRENIC MAN/WOMAN THAT NEEDS SERIOUS 5 HT1-A receptor MODIFICATION WITH CLOZAPINE AS CHLOPROMAZINE WAS OBVIOUSLY NOT SUFFICIENT TO NORMALIZE YOUR DA2 receptor hyperactivity) :

----------------------------------------------------------------

help.... failed step 2 ck
emc2 - 10/02/11 16:47

SPAM ALERT!!
the only thing guaranteed with this dubious 14K course is failure and a boat load of your $$ skimmed from you.
Beware! Just focus on your studies/IV/Match the old fashioned way = YOURSELF!
SCAM ALERT!! the advertiser has no website, real phone number or email!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

emc2 - 09/27/11 01:04

yes v true!
i was part of the fraud/scam program that promises the world but only ends up stealing your $11K. More details of this fradulent program can be found here :
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=616633
mainly perpetuated by Renu_usmle, finallypassedandgotr and smita_patle, stepsusmleforum, (sometimes all talking to each other too).
But i am out of this gang of thieves and so warning you all..... BEWARE!!!
Report Abuse

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Re:emc2 is a fraud
emc2 - 09/27/11 23:17

Yes i was part of this fraud. We fooled many people into believing our lies and succeeded in cheating lots.
i have seen the light and so now WARNING ALL.... becareful of this scam.... i am a whistle blower!
We used to operate out of some body's garage and use free webmails like yahoo etc to conduct our business. (eg Renu_usmle )
i am sorry for all that we cheated... but the cheating continues by the people still there : Renu_usmle, finallypassedandgotr and smita_patle, stepsusmleforum so please be aware!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
emc2 - 09/27/11 01:04

yes v true!
i was part of the fraud/scam program that promises the world but only ends up stealing your $11K. More details of this fradulent program can be found here :
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=616633
mainly perpetuated by Renu_usmle, finallypassedandgotr and smita_patle, stepsusmleforum, (sometimes all talking to each other too).
But i am out of this gang of thieves and so warning you all..... BEWARE!!!
Report Abuse
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the above is SPAM.
I once again posted the above when i forgot to take my medication so please note that the only thing the 14K program will guarantee you is FAILURE not PASS.

The only training i provide is for the driver's licence exam. People who enroll in our driver's license exam program Pass at the 5th or 6th atempt.... and that's a $14K guarantee.

The following is also SPAM:
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=619471
* ONLY Caribes w/Failures-Good News ie PASS NOW

I'm off to find my meds now.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »