Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBME 7 answers - technodoctor
although i did the online form with feedback...my score is 600/245... but i am posting the answers here...the ones i got wrong are in square brackets

NBME 7

BLOCK 1:

1- EABEA
6- BDABE
11- ABADG
16- AA[?]BB
21- FDCED
26- FEDEA
31- [G]CBCA
36- BCBCA
41- FECAE
46- DABDE

BLOCK 2:

1- AABCE
6- [C]E[not A,maybe B]A[E]
11- D[not C, maybe D(atypical depression)]DBA
16- D[not D, maybe E]CED
21- BBDDB
26- ADEDC
31- DDEEE
36- EEDAA
41- BDCDB
46- CDCBB

BLOCK 3:

1- ACD[not B, probably E]C
6- AEB[not B, probably D]C
11- ACCBB
16- [not E, maybe A]EDBB
21- DBAAD
26- E[B]ACA
31- ECBAD
36- DACAE
41- CA[not E, maybe C][not C, A more likely]B
46- D[not C atleast]DAE

BLOCK 4:

1- AAADA
6- [B]E[not C atleast]DC
11- AAB[not E, probably A]E
16- CCFAA
21- EGBBA
26- DDBCC
31- AECFC
36- DCD[not A, maybe D]D
41- B[not D, maybe B]ABB
46- CCAD[not F atleast, internet search says C]
Hi, technodoctor, thanks for sharing. I haven't gone through your answer keys completely. but I've noticed at least one answer that I couldn't agree with. b2q4: shouldn't it be B instead of C? again, Thank you!
yes its B...sorry for mistake...i think rest are ok
Technodoctor: Thank you so much. Lots of prayers are with you for your exam Smile
you're welcome psych...Smile...i think your prep is also good...goodluck for your exam...mine in 12 days ...:/ ...take care
h i techno dr, pls kindly help me with nbme 7 questions. i did it and got 370, 191. pls i need to review my mistakes as my exam is approaching. chinex791. thanks
I don't understand how block 1 question 31 is wrong....what is the correct answer then? That is the only answer that I could see that fits...please help!
A 6-year old girl is brought to the emergency dept. because of difficulty breathing after being stung by a bee. She is acute respiratory distress. Examination shows urticaria and edematous eyes and lips. Which of the following pharmacolgic agents is most likely to promptly relive the respiratory distress?
A) A1 - agonist
B) A1-antagonist
C)A2-Agonist
D)A2-Antagonist
E)B1-Agonist
F)B1- Antagonist
G)B2-Agonist
H) B2-Antagonist
SOmeone?? Anyone???
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »