Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank God!!! - drlele
Hi Friends,
I failed CS and reapplied. It took ECFMG 18 days to process my application. I just got the permit a few minutes ago. Since there were no good dates available for me before 12/31/05, I decided to go through the registration process as a practice. As soon as I clicked "check available dates" in the process, December 15 showed up in Houston. I caught it within seconds. It is a perfect time and place for me and I feel so blessed. Thank the Lord!!! Now I have to work hard for a month to prepare for the test.
some of us need to know how to count a blessing like you do! we are excited for you! go for it.
India333,
Thank you much for sharing my excitement. Life is like roller coaster, many ups and downs. There are also many blessings in disguise. Somehow I find that my failed CS can be a blessing in disguise. Although I will have fewer interviews due to CS failure, I might be better prepared for the very few interviews as I treasure them more.

let's change hopeless hopeful to deal with whatever challenges in front of us.
hi there

even if you failed CS, you have postive thinking about your future. i like your way of thinking. God bless you. you will make it. study hard my friend.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »