Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
usmle step 1 prep - k2011
am a fmg from the UK, 5 years of clinical experience started step1 prep this month and hoping to take end of march 2012 so 6 months time,
i will do kaplan once in 2 months, FA review and questions from uworld and nbmes for the 3rd, to 6th month.
would this be realistic?
thanks
am a fmg from the UK, 5 years of clinical experience started step1 prep this month and hoping to take end of march 2012 so 6 months time,
i will do kaplan once in 2 months, FA review and questions from uworld and nbmes for the 3rd, to 6th month.
would this be realistic?
thanks
It's realistic. Are you working during this time? If you are, atleast keep your workload to a minimum during the last two months.
You could start NBME's from the 4th month, i think base it how your prep is coming along!
Good luck!
Do Kaplan videos, they help, especially biochem and pharm! otherwise your plan is good!
I have the same plans. if you need a study partner let me know. skipe ID: doccab26, email address: caroleanne26.
hi thanks
no i am not working during this time but do have a 9month old baby but otherwise home most of time and getting my mum over to help for 2 months.
where do i get kaplan videos for biochem and pharm? can i download them?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »