Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neurology IV on Oct 21st- Help needed - keka
Hello friends,
I have an interview on OCT 21st (coming friday)- Neuro. This is my first IV and this is the first time I applied. I am an old graduate. 82/83/cs-pass. Step 3 preparing. Research exp but no publications. 6months US Clinical Exp in Neuro. MPH graduate. My biggest advantage is I am working with the PD.
Anxious about the interview. I need suggestions.
you are working with PD and even then anxious Smile
dotn worry bro.. you will rock.
just be calm, composed and professional
and after the iv , tell your PD to call that prog Smile

good luck
I got the interview where I am working. But I started recently, 1month back. My concern is about my scores and year of graduation. I do not know how to support these issues
Where is your IV?
I cannot tell that due to some personal reasons. But it's a big program and I am sure my scores are not competitive. That's why I am anxious.
@umairafzal sorry for not revealing the Program name.
Oh ok. Good luck! I was just curious cause I had one on oct 21st at Uni of New Mexico.
You got the IV buddy. If you nail it, scores wont matter.
Thanks for understanding. Mine not at your place. Good luck for you. I applied to Uni of NM. No reply till now.
Thanks. Good Luck! Just be confident and believe in yourself.
hi keka,

i am also in the same boat as you ; low scores ,only 1 interview ,
but you can support your interest with the PD; you can get through; your MPH and clinical experience should help you a lot

i think you have your IV at University of Mississippi Medical Center

good luck with your interview; if you want to contact me and share our experiences, i would welcome that and support you

you can write to me at sweetie8576
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »