Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only two ways to survive here - wreza
As far as I've seen here in this supercrap country, there are only two ways you can survive here:
1. Either you are a criminal and the main driving force of your life is hatred instead of compassion towards humanity! I've been told by one to be 'more aggressive' in rounds!! Holy fukk! What the fukk you want me to do? To shoot the patient and send the insurer a bill?
2. Or you are an earthworm like Indians and Pakistanis and never tired of taking unlimited amount of s*it! When PD says, my bladder is bursting and the privy is so far, there will be Indians and Pakistanis saying: Your servant is here. Why take the trouble? I'm opening my mouth for your convenience!
Those who do not fall inyo any of these categories, their lives will be living hell in this craphole named USA!
well yeah, as seen in #1, for every douche Resident/attending requesting someone to be more aggressive/pro-active, I would say do a better F'n job of teaching then...cheers and keep on dreaming and reach for the stars.
Dreaming is not particularly a smart idea! Life deals with reality, not dreams! A few exceptional individuals can live by their dreams, not commoners like us! Besides, I am a wet dreamer........can't just keep on dreaming! My dreams about Tera Patrick are very short lasting!
asifali bhai , when are you ever happy? On your birthday?? (i hope)
this is a travesty, who put a gun to your head and drove you away from plum job in the UK to USA?? mi6??
Happiness is elusive! I am not the usual s*it gatherer who goes happy with anything he gets, and anyway he gets it! But well, I've a dream for my happy days in future! My country home in Dorset (yes, Uk is the only civilized country in the world, all the rest is third world), 30 hours per week job only 3 days a week as director of NHS, a fully climate controlled Mercedez driven by naked Tera Patrick and at home there will be 24/7 striptease by Julia Paes..........I am dreaming...........when shall I get all that???
where you kicked out of the nhs trust?
again, who forced upon you this great tragedy of dragging you out of the UK into the US?
i mean you have a EU passport etc, so what's holding you back? why force all this "misery" and self hating anger upon your poor self?
32 months to go..........and then I'll get all that........seriously though, I never expected America to be this bad! I never had high expectations of this country; I've been here before, always looked crappy to me.... But hopefully, with this training certificate I'll get a consultant job in UK. Even if I don't, I'll not stay in US after 3 years; that's for sure!
In the meantime, if any of you losers try to hire Tera Patrick, luring her with better pay to be your naked driver, I'll surely kill you..........he,he,he,he
asif bhai. how does a US residency then enable you attain a post of registrar (or higher) in the UK? I hope you have the right game plan mate!!
here's something, i hope will losen you up, so you quit being so angry with the world!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m3h1sRI_zg
cycle/satya behen,
I assure you that I've a gameplan and I know what I'm doing.It may or may not work out at the end, nothing is full-proof you know.......hopefully it will..........but I do have a plan............by the way thanks for the video.........do you hail from a family of premature ejaculators, just curious...........nothing personal, he,he,he,he.....wish you the best
hey - good to see this other side of you.
not too convinced about the UK though. my class mate who is there says she has hit a glass ceiling in terms of advancement which makes me think that that is why you left there to begin with??
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »