Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
has anyoane bought notes from mrusa8(rehan) - enia

Have you bought the international edition kaplan notes from Rehan?I bought from him books for Kaplan step 2 CK and are miserable,I can't read from them.What can I do?
I understand that as students we are in need to save money, however it is important when you purchase notes, to ask what kind of notes you are getting.
International editions are very difficult to read , but they are really cheap, so are the used books with tons of notes and highlights.
When buying books, ask questions. Saving money is important but you should make the decision to either save money, or compromise the quality. My advise, if you cannot afford the real deal, which is a lot cheaper on this forum, considering Kaplan sells these books for thousands. Get a copy set, which are made from the actual USA version books, I have seen them and they are very legible. Of course when made from brand new books, with no highlights or notes.
Ask a lot of questions, because once you use paypal, they refund the money if you did not get the books, but not for the quality of the items. So if you do not ask questions you will be stuck Sad
Good luck

To Enia
There is really not much you can do, I am sorry about that. Original notes are expensive
email me if you want further advise. sweetdeals1977
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »