Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
harlem peds program - aamir_s

hi , i have peds interview , and i dont know how to do preparation for this interview got only a single interview call i need help .anybody knows about harlem peds program or anyone has an interview there plz do reply
I too have an interview there in January, what are ur credentials, do u have any usce in pediatrics?
Prepare as u prepare for other interviews. I do not know any specifics abt the program, me too looking for some one who interviewd there.
i have no usce in peds and i have an interview there on nov 29th , my credentials 84/82 and urs???
Hi guys, I do have interveiw December Harlem-peds.Aamir_s, would you please tell me about your experience there. You already had your int. there.Are there any specific questions to know? Thank you in advance for the responce.
Frankly speaking I do not like the program and the environment there, fortunately I got two more calls in the meantime and I will only rank Harlem as my last choice, another problem is the security in the Harlem area, anyway wish you good luck in your interview
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »