Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
accomadation in boston - doc.12345
hi people, i am doing an observership in boston childrens hospital in Jan 2012 .... i want to know if anyone else is doing it at the same time .... and if anyone knows of any good accomadation or are willing to share .

and for those of you who are going to post asking the details about the observership here are the details .... i will really appreciate it if people just post about accomadation and not other queries.

1. all info at - http://www.childrenshospital.org/healthp...92P95.html

2. i am doing it in ped . ICU

3. u have to apply 4-6 months in advance

4. u don't need contacts, it's free, u need 3 LORs and i guess step scores matter too. i got 234 in step 1 when i applied.
Just one question --------How many days in a week for how many hours you will be doing the observership as i will also be doing in ER so just wanted to know. Do you think doing observership in ER can help in internal medicine.
hey hi zinetac, iam not sure, i will be receiving the schedule by next month so will let u know. I am pretty sure any observership in a harvard affliated program will be helpful, escpecially if u impress the attending. Even if u do it in ER or in pediatrics it will still help in IM .

When u starting ??
anyone ??
Hi,
I have a room to share.
Reply me to bostonguy2935 with your information and then we can discuss.
Are u doing in Critical Care International Observer Program?
They are asking for to send one letter of support from the applicant's Chief or Supervisor.
Does this letter needs to be send from the principal or dean of the medical school because right now I am in US?
Also in the Personal statement did u mention that u intend to join pediatrics?
Thanks.
in which place?wats the cost?
I am looking for accommodation in Boston too....from april to september....omaha boston guy any suggestions???? will appreciate any help....thanks
@doc.12345, Hi
I have been accepted for that observership, can you please tell me about your experience there, did they give you a LOR or not? Do you advice me to go for it?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »