Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
interview from places which have no IMGs. - patsy
Hi patsy
well i sent thank you letters to Uconn today as i could't get time to send them earlier..so i didt get any reply to my thank you letter yet..if u got one letter which is not a reply to ur thank you letter then i would say consider it a positive response, otherwise it could b a generic letter sent to everyone[ do u mean a letter by regular mail or email?]..but no i didt get any letter from PD ..good luck
Hi Eagle,
I havent sent my thankyou letter either.Thats why it was kind of weird to get a thankyou letter even before I send one!!
Yes i got it through regular snail mail.
I will still wait for sometime beafore getting excited about it because maybe its still a generic one, because its still to early after the interview and it might be caught in post for others.

Thanks and goodluck to you too.
Hi patsy
well it could b a positive sign too if noone else gets that kinda mail..it could be that ur interview was exceptionally good n u impressed PD ....i will check my mail tomorrow to see...good luck..u can email me at the email address i gave u..
Eagle I had written your email address ,on my yahoo directions printout to bradley airport.....in short i lost the whole printout. I remember the email id .....can you tell me if it was yahoo or hotmail??
My email address is fiona_patsy.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »