Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for the girls - samira
one thing i want to ad, samira broughtup this issue in USA, if this happen in her country she will be silent.
thanks for the law that allow people to talk free.
take care samira
I am really sorry to hear that.I agree with yazen atleast in US can bring these issues to open discussions.I agree that law is more powerful and women have way more rights than in your home country.Its a good thing with a good intention.I will talk on a man's perspective.I think not every man out there is sick in the head.I personally feel that a woman should be aware of her surroundings and should move on with their career even with more persistance.These things should not stop u from wroking or going for your plans in life.This country has atleast law,police u can actually TRUST.You know u will be done justice.And as you said yourself,BE BOLD AND STRONG and no body irrespective of gender will be scared to mess with you.Keep your cell phone all the times with you and call the police whenever u feel like.They are supposed to help you and u will be protecte by the law.
Just an addition,its fine to be dependent on men,but a woman should stand on her own feet too.Life is unpredictable and u never know when the one you thought to be your protection is no more there.There are many women who lose their husbands and they raise their kids all alone.So trust yourself too and learn to rely on your ownself once in a while too.
Just learn to be strong and be very very careful of your surroundings.U will do fine.
Good thing sameera ur keeping quiet.
no if she has started some topic she should not keep quiet.
hey man....
relax..
i'm a hindu from india....
but i disagree with mona sharma and all...those indians who posted their harsh words here
hey guys...samira is right on expressing her views...
but why do u all atack her...i think she had good intensions....
well and u indians...u should be ashamed of yourselves...u have forgotten our national song..
sare jaha se acha hindusta hamara...
majhub nahi sikhata ..apas me bair rakhnaa....and i 'm so proud to be 1

chill man...
we are doctors..i'm simply surprised at the attitude u all have..with this attitude how would u treat a patient of different religion....common....
we are not politicians.....that religion factor should really come between us...
what do u think buddy....
once u come out of india...u'll realize world is much bigger than just 2 religions
and actually..hindustani-pakistani are like brothers coz of our common language...
so common....
let's forget and say sorry of each others and let our generation not repeat what all our ancestors have done...(now that both countries are separate let us respect both their values)
god bless everbody....

i think u guys are not aware...but during mumbai floods....most of the NGO'S which helped people were kind muslims....so treat them as persons and humans rather than just a muslim or a hindu....

sp.NOTE...HIS POST APPLIES TO ALL HINDUS AND MUSLIMS..AND PEOPLE FROM ALL OTHER RELIGION
RESPECT MANKIND..ALONG WITH THE RELIGION..COZ WE ALL HAVE BLOOD IN OUR ARTERIES AND WE ALL HAVE HERAT WHICH BEATS AND WE ALL BREATH AIR FROM THE SAME ENVIRONMENT....AND GOD IS ALSO ONE...WHO CREATED US ALL....SO WHAT MAKE US DIFFERENT???
to Samira and Mona,
I understand your feelings but I can not say anything right now. I need to examine you and I may need to run some lab test so that I will be in better position to answer your question. Is that OK with you?
hi bollywood..,
I do respect women, sorry for missunderstanding. I just tried to make fun writing.. USMLE WORLD language for CS , i just want them not to fight for religion.
Whoever you are LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP. pliz be less emotional, you are doctor. Try to make people smile. No war just peace.
Whoeaver you are good luck for for Career and love you too as human being.
Probably sameera nd Mona will understand well me.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »