Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice plz - muzzy
Hi I just got married to us citizen in Pakistan and I have b1/b2 visa till 2016 but now we are planning to come to USA both of us , so my question is does it effect me at port of entry that my wife is us citizen but she lived whole life in Pakistan and if I tell to custom board office at us airport that I got married to USA citizen does it effect my entry
Although you can seek advice regarding immigration issues here, you should probably consult an immigration attorney to ensure you are getting the correct advice. Every immigration case is different and it is best not to rely on doctors for legal advice.
First send her then come on your own visa.once you are in USA then ask her to file your GC.otherwise it will take a lot of time.
Thank for advice but my question is if we both plan to come together in one flight and enter thru port of entry , first officer at port of entry ask me if u got married and I say yes to us citizen , so does this effect my entry at there and can officer send me back , I m bit confused advice plz
Go see an immigration lawyer to get trustworthy advice. you can't afford to do this wrong.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »