Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone interviewed at UAB montgomery please reply - eefrog
Hi,
I just interviewed at UAB Montgomery and I am not sure how to read the interview reaction. I am a little paranoid about it, and my reason is cos I sent thank you emails to the PD and faculty and havent heard nothing back.
I really like the program and would love to hear if someone out there had the same experience?
Please relpy if you interviewed at this program.
frog
tell me what did they write.I will read it for you.
I havent received any replies so far, so I am not sure what to think of it.
frog
then why are u saying i am unable to read the interview reaction?I am sorry my english is poor.
I am looking for serious folks to reply, please pick another thread if you are in the mood of fooling around.
Thanks,
frog
No I am not in that mood.Look at what u wrote.U wrote QUOTE "I am not sure how to read the interview reaction".I am just following what u wanted me to help you in.Now if there is some problem I am really unaware of it.If u will not write about the interview experience ,then how am I going to tell you if I had the same experience or not.You just mentioned u sent thankyou emails and they didnot reply,so do u want me to explain why they didnot respond although your experience was God knows what.I mean u r vague.U need to specify things a bit more.
Thats all I am paranoid about. Them not responding back to my emails. Plus I felt that my int with the PD was very short, I was too nervous cos I was really banking on this program and this was my ist choice. Thats all nothing specific that I can give you, just the fact that I havent heard back from the program.
Anyways, sorry about the misunderstanding.
frog
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »