Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to daniell - norwalk
hey are you the same daniell who helped a lot people on step 1 forum ?.....if i'm not wrong you got 91-92 in step 1 right ?....when are you planning to take step 2 ck ?.....i want to start with it in few days .....if you can help me how should i proceed ?

Thank you.
Let's help each other. I have finished the UW and I am reading really carefully for the last time of Kaplan notes. I wish we will have a forum as good as our step 1.

Norwalk, I started my first reading along with listening to the lectures. (Kaplan), then subscribed to UW for 3 months. I work full time, so the best thing I could managed was 1-2 blocks a day, mostly one block a day, with detail note-taking of the UW explanation. I did it subject-wise to remain focused.

I am doing the only incorrect Qs from UW for a second time now. Still have one month left. At the same time, read the Kaplan notes. Trust me, this time, they feel differently. I found most things tested are in Kaplan notes. So I will go over the books one more time.

I don't know if this works. Will let you know after my exam. Good luck.
Hi danille good to have u back and active here in step 2 forum. all the best for ur exam.
dont know whether u remember me .anyways just wanted to wish you all the best. why havent u quit ur job still? dont you think you should be studying full time atleast for a month before ur exam now. sorry for being intrusive but thats what i feel.

good luck and hope u get a 99.
indinatiger, think about it. Some of us don't have the luxuary of just not going to work for obvious financial reasons. But all will be much better for all of us at the end. Gl
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »