Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
visa entry.immediate advise needed - draliusmle
hi
i m an img.i am planing to come to usa on 25 dec.i got the visa few years back bcz of electives in usa and i did elective at that time.i am already done with my usmle step1 and 2 ck,both are passed with very good scores.i still have valid visa to enter usa.
i have submitted my cs fee yesterday.i thought it will take about 2 days for cs exam as like in step2ck to get scheduling permit,but my freind told me today that cs permit comes in 2 weeks usually.i m very very very much worried that what will i show to immigration officer at usa airport for the purpose of my travel.bcz ppl usually show email of exact date from ecfmg for cs exam.
i have print out of whole application of cs plus the print out of ecfmg email that my application is in process.ARE THESE TWO THINGS ENOUGH TO SHOW PROOF OF PUPOSE OF MY TRAVEL?????do they exactly demand the ecfmg email with exact date on it....i think the above two things which i have right now are sufficient to show purpose of my travel.
please please guide me in the best possible way.
waiting for your replies.i got lot of info from this site so i hope the same in this critical time
if you want to send an email then id is innovative_243
i think that is sufficient , just be confident that is it
u will be ok
good luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »