Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To all who had their interview at prince george... - enigma1
Would you pls share your experience? there's no info on their website and frieda is not much of help either. I heard that program is not good. Is it true?
and what kind of med qs they ask? I mean basic stuff or in detail? I have my interview in 2 days. Pls reply.
Appreciate your help and GL.
Hi,
I also have the same question. i dont know anything abt the program. I would be happy if u share ur experience with all of us in the forum after u r done with it.

thanks
Hi, had mine on nov 22.PD briefed about the program,Interviewed with 2 faculty members 1 of them asking just about your credentiials and experiences and the other asking medical Qs- like case of PEmbolism,CAD risk factors, pul. edema etc.Then detail interview with the PD -deails of work and research experience and reference materials to update on clinical medicine.She asks interesting case U read and i suggest to tell her that U read MEDICINE UPTODATE.Generraly, the interview is well organized and I had a good impression about the prog, reviews and rumors R neg though.We had lunch and tour of the hosp with residents and discussion with them too. The PC is a nice and helping lady too.So, go look on the prog and good luck.
Thank you so much for your info and best of luck to you as well.
hi enigma and drrark,
can u please tell me when r u having ur interview.please e mail me on vantage214
thanks.
hi vantage,
mine is on Dec 6th. When is yours?
hi enigma,
mine is on jan 3rd.
do you have any idea if they sponsor hi.
hi

i too doudt,

do they sponser H1.
its in maryland -right?
Sorry guys, I have no idea about the visa, since I have no visa issue. Maybe others who already interviewd there can help you.
GL.
i agree with forum.mine was on 21 nov.its not as bad program as i thought.everything was well organised.pc and pd were v good.ya they sponsor visas
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »