Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to raja123 - shiva27
Hi Raja ,if a PD write you aletter after your interview.and offering help in decision making.what does this mean?
Thanks
don't get your point.... would you pl explain further?

if it is just formal thank letter; nothing significant.....

tell me in detail.....
I was interviewed at some program,after two days I received a letter from Pd that he liked me and he knows matching is stressful and He would like to help me in matching process.Even I didnt write them thank you letter back till then.I dont know what should I write in thank you letter.
it is a good sign that you received letter from PD before you send him/her thank you letter... what I interprete from what you said is program is positive about you... if you are very much interested in that program and ready to sign prematch; then mention directly or indirectly your such intention in your thank you letter and usual blah blah blah about the program and your experience at the time of interview.... I hope if they are really interested in you, they will reply to your thank you letter (with prematch intention) and lets see what happens...

good luck..
Thanks for your reply,You are such a nice person and one more question .i have only 5 interviews do you think I can match with such few numbers?
Thanks
hey, wake up buddy,,,

I have only 3 interview so far and even though I am hoping to get matched this year.... you are in very good position.... thank God... there are people out there having very good scores and good credentials then us and even got less interviews due to one reason or other...

Perform at your best in remaining interview and have faith and hope alive..

good luck....

n.b.: thanks for your complement....
Thank you today I am going for another interview.I will share my experience with you after coming back.
SURE................ GOOD LUCK............ DO YOUR BEST
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »