Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prematch Brookdale Peds - hmedicine
6 residents per year but not sure if they have given any pre-matches.
Hey Friends!!
I have been offered a prematch today from here........ I interviewed 1/4/12... That's it I can say, since I have time till 12th to decide, so havent made up my mind yet...........
If interested in research positions, contact me at marriet2012. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long. In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.” Thanks.

There were some complaints that no reply was sent. Please be patient, and you should be replied in the order your email was received.

P.S.
Users "marriot" (with an O not E), marriet2012, matissiti, aditi_patel, abba300, and marriet_is_a_scammer, you all are the same person, and you keep making new IDs. Your posts are funny, but you're deceiving users, making them think you're me. Please stop it. Thank you.

P.P.S.
@abba300, marriet2012, marriet_is_a_scammer, or whatever your next ID is going to be:
Please keep posting and pushing the threads to the top so more people can view them. We're getting more emails from customers. We really appreciate your help. Please accept my apology for the previous arguments. Thank you very much Smile
If interested in research positions, contact me at marriet2012. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long. In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.” Thanks.

There were some complaints that no reply was sent. Please be patient, and you should be replied in the order your email was received.

P.S.
Users "marriot" (with an O not E), marriet2012, matissiti, aditi_patel, abba300, and marriet_is_a_scammer, you all are the same person, and you keep making new IDs. Your posts are funny, but you're deceiving users, making them think you're me. Please stop it. Thank you.

P.P.S.
@abba300, marriet2012, marriet_is_a_scammer, or whatever your next ID is going to be:
Please keep posting and pushing the threads to the top so more people can view them. We're getting more emails from customers. We really appreciate your help. Please accept my apology for the previous arguments. Thank you very much Smile
@sneha_raj Congrats! Can you tell about the iv process? Pls let us know if you decide to take the prematch?
thanx hmedicine! the interview process was very smooth......... 2 ivs...... just wanted to know more about me........ no med qs........... but, they didnt give us a presentation abt the program , like they do in all programs.......... we met only the cheif resident, who took us for rounds........ no other residents......... the program has been downsized from 11 to 6............ and the pd told me that the 5 removed had no problem finding spots in residency at other places......... but didnt sound reassuring........... one of interviewers also told me how unsafe the place is.......... cant go out after 6 or 7 pm........ u cant rely on cab drivers too, there were a few cabi's standing outside the hospital, they said only these are reliable.............. they had apartments available across the street fOr very cheap...... infact he even told me that where I did my observership in cooper, unlike their area....... so...... u can see......... hence, i donot have much ivs at all, but still i will decline it........
Thanks for posting your experience. That really sound scary. I think you are taking the right decision. I am sure you will match at some better place. Good luck!
thanks guys for the information
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »