Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do they call you Mr/Ms or Dr? - itpost
During IV and in the communication?
first name and sometimes last name if its too difficult to pronounce lol ..

Does it matter?
If interested in research positions, contact me at marriet2012. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long. In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.” Thanks.

There were some complaints that no reply was sent. Please be patient, and you should be replied in the order your email was received.
mostly Dr.
some programs even call you darling, you can ask them for prematch right-away!
You know what's the worst? When programs post a picture of you on the walls on your interview day and you begin regretting sending in such a crappy pic of yourself. I looked like a criminal with his black & white mugshot!

I think most programs called me by my first name. Who worries about such details!?!?
If interested in research positions, contact me at marriet2012. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long. In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.” Thanks.

I do have paid positions too, but you need to have had prior experience in lab research. Otherwise, it's unlikely you can get a paid position. Some positions are non-paid initially, but may become paid with time as you gain experience and prove yourself to be productive.

There were some complaints that no reply was sent. Please be patient, and you should be replied in the order your email was received.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »