Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got one invitation to interview today. - rickygbv
If interested in research positions, contact me at marriet2012. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long. In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.” Thanks.

There were some complaints that no reply was sent. Please be patient, and you should be replied in the order your email was received.
Best wishes.
It would also help others if you posted even a range of your scores, visa status, USCE, any research, or any other vital info.
Congrats Ricky. Sorry for doubting u
thant is fine, do not worry
If interested in research positions, contact me at marriet2012. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long. In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.” Thanks.

There were some complaints that no reply was sent. Please be patient, and you should be replied in the order your email was received.
Lucky guy. Congratulations!
Congratulations!

Best of Luck!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »