Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ecfmg certification - rosespots
I have a question about completing the steps in the specified time. my ecfmg application form is valid from july31-2007 to july31-2012. do I have to complete my step3 too by this time or is it enough if I just get certified by july,31-2012? appreciate your response .. thanks
anyone?
as far as i know, that deadline is for ecfmg certification. step 3 has nothing to do with ecfmg since you have to apply through a state medical board.
thank you for the reply dex.. so it means in 5 yrs we have to get ecfmg certified. that takes a lot of load out of my chest! thanks. GL
if you are talking about ECFMG identification form, it gets renewed easily. If you are talking about acquiring medical license ,for that you need to do all 4 exams including step3 in a 7 year period .
when I paid the fees for my first exam i got this time period in the ecfmg application form.. july2007-july2012. so did u mean that I can renew this time period to complete my step1,2 and cs? I am done with cs and ck. please clarify .. thanks.
Yes you should..I submitted my fee in 2005 to take step 1 in 2006,then the time period expired and I renewed the identification form and took my CK and CS in 2011.
thank you very much fm2011. All the best to you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »