Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goljan Question...HELP ! - kindmd
I have a bunch of books from him...high yield and wht not...
Which ones do i use....All the books r like 200+ pages, and i don't think i have tht kind of time to go thru them!!
Apart from the audios, what other Goljan resources do you guys advice?

Thanks !
I will advice you to go through his audio lecture notes it will hepl u understand the audio better.
And the rest all books like high tield et all I have that they are just the blue margins given in the book bt bit more explained.
Any one else has a input on Goljan.....

Come on ppl ..!
I am in the same situation but I think I only gonna do the audio with the lectures notes and of course the HY.
do the audio and yes HY try doing the 100 pg

look at the rapid review for pictures and side notes
Which "high yield" (HY) r u talking about...I have a 36 page pdf of high yield concepts, which has like 500+ points of HY pathology in it...Is tht the one?

And which rapid review book is it? i have his slides, most probably the one he uses in his audio, but tht's all...i don't have it in the book format !
Rapid review book Goljan THIRD EDITION is great, although lengthy but worth it...it covers more than the 100 HY together with the slides, but sure more info, but worth it if you have the time for it..

Rapid review is TOOOOO DENSE !! It's packed w/ details i believe, just after a quick overview i figured tht out...

Thanks though..!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »