Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
niki - rabeel
I am really sorry to hear that.At the same time I know exactly how it feels.But the thing is what can u do about it.There is something really wrong with the preparation.For me I know I failed bcz of many things I was not doing right.I just hope I make it happen this time inshAllah.I dont know how u r dealing with it,but I am sure it must be very very hard on you.Just take a break and relax.Dont think about anything right now.I will tell u one thing I believe in..I believe everything that is supposed to happen in my life is already decided by God.And I believe if something goes wrong despite my hard work then there is something deep that I am unable to understand for the moment.I also believe that if I am trying real hard and things are never right then it is not good for me so I am being stopped.Just think it as this,what if U passed with a 75%?May be u r destined to get into a residency program but u need to get good scores and destiny wants u to work even harder to get 90+...Belive me U r being saved from some disaster that may be u cannot see right now,but in future u will be thankful....My best wishes for u dear..Just dont give up.relax
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »