Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wat it means? - cisplatinum
got a mail from pd saying they hv very good memories of my iv and tat they were very impressed with me. pd also said a few things tat i had mentioned in my iv about my liking for d weather etc... pd said that they would love to see me again in the coming session.
and said that they finished their ivs and that they were gonna look into rol soon and said u wud also be looking into d same.. and said best of luck with your decision and match.

a similar mail i had from them a week after my iv.

wat do u guys think?
reply somebody!!!!!!!
What do you want to hear?
You dont have patience ..I understand you are anxious and want to see what fellow applicants will say...

It means, the Program will rank you high and they want you to rank them high, so that you will get matched in their program.

Did you try asking them for a Prematch to show that you are interested and willing to commit yourself and the program is your top choice?
yes i did ask them for prematch, but they dont offer...
they offer no 2nd look either..
i hv let them know in clear words tat i am very interested..

so wanted to know how other interpret d mail.

thank u but for replying Smile
this must be the most commonly asked question on the forum.............

the people above have answered correctly.

i just want to add that u shud rank them high ONLY if ud actually LIKE to be a residenct there. dont be swayed by what they SAY..

GL
if you want accurate answer you may provide program name + speciality.
otherwise, will get general answers to your general qn.
means they are nice poeple!
the program obviously like you. there is no way to decipher any more details. you just have to wait for the match.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »