Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doctors Scandal - fambondi
fambondi i have about two hours before i drive home with that point
so skills are either modified by individuals, or be in cohort as in journal writing. professionals write journals and a bunch of no good doctors read it today and suddenly tomorrow they appear good in diagnosis. that be improving by cohorts. it is not unusual though to have individual differences, because each are unique and so would be the way they do stuff and so be how they exhibit the art
my 2 cents. even amgs have a large pool of qs and answers for any given test! chills now. see how they can shut up and get the point and move on, but other ppl make noises such this. it is very common everywhere. even those courses like med stttuuuddy with all the adds $$, if u buy those, they say mostly the exact test q and answer. they update it frequently, so ppl have to pay for the new version as the old one wudnt work much after a while. dats how they can run the business. there are classess for board review which is even better, they give away the exact qs! those courses make more $$ dan kaplan and else, it s like 1000$ at least for group of ppl who want to take it and it is for 2-3 days or max1 wk. so go figure.
qwery you do have a long drive home. I am sorry I am rather too slow at typing to transcribe the video. But if you do have time, you can watch it.

Dr. Verghese is a Professor at Stanford University and in this talk he gives a unique perspective into the loss of the 'humanistic' aspect of medicine as narrated by a patient he saw.
humanistic sounds professor like and beyond my grasp. i would sure try and download dr verghese's tape and watch it. human - istic, that's like the istic humans, perhaps some other types of humans. very sophisticated and non-fathomable by my narrow mind. anyway i'll try watch it and so add one point to my iq.

as for me driving home i only have less then a minute drive, be even less then 10 seconds if i drive at 100 km/hr.
but i'll make it a long drive home fambondi, so i drive elsewhere before getting home.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »