Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please verify this rumor....... - jmcj
And who knows the computer system may shut down .... and i might get message from NRMP are you f _ _ _ _ _ kidding me ?
Hey guys,
it's not a joke, it is really sad that there are such low IQ ppl here in this forum whom even don't know how the matching process works, and they wana be this country’s future doctors
it is really sadSad
lol - why so serious yalda? I'm sure posters are just joking here.... prematch from pluto!!... very funny!
I know some posters just having sense of humor, but I heard this same question frequently in different threads that “can we rank programs we didn't have IV in??"
common guys, use your brain cells sometimes! If it would be possible, why we should apply and wait for IV and...
check this one for example
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=611059
or more that I couldn't find right now
how ridicules :{
why so serious yalda ? @mangoe - are you joker form the batman ? lol .. would like to know how you got those scars?
dats the point, if u dont wanna to match, u dont rank...let funny and i rank em !Wink
madarachal nadaswarani ni ai wa-ma
@yalda - the link you posted is for peds thread.... what is ridiculous about that??

@funny3 - ha ha..... joker from batman..... an amazing acting job by heath ledger (rip)

@jimjima is that the language spoke in pluto where you got prematch offer from - lol

@mery - good idea, i'll add some programs like yale, havard to the bottom of my list!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »