Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
H1 visa.....please help! - help_2012
@help_2012

I am also waiting for the contract. what other things you have submitted apart from CV? In my case I was told that they would send contract after match.

Keep in touch.
@help2010... i dont have the contract yet but the offer letter or the letter of intent signed by you and the program director is enough to file for h1 already...

@killstep....lca approval should just take 1 to 2 days after the employer has submitted all neede requirements....
im sorry, it should have been help2012...lol
@armigera....lol.....i havenot signed the letter of intent, i received an email from the PC, I asked for letter of intent, he said that the email is good enough to secure you a position....so i withdrew from the match.......that's why i am kind of worried.

@hotpotato........i have not yet submitted anything but the needs documents like ecfmg certificate, diploma, paasport copy, transcripts, etc.
help2012... okay, the email was just an assurance dor the prematch but that cant be used ror the h1 which means you probably have to wait for the contract which they will be sending after the match together with the other successful applicants...goodluck!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »