Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IM Brooklyn hospital - coolresident
Hi guys pls does any one know how good IM in Brooklyn hops is?
secondly, is it true that the program is have some difficulties as at present? thanks guys as I await your response!
Anyone pls
- very busy program like any NYC prog. with no elcetive in 1st year mostly, CCU n ICU in PGY -2 n3. Many indians n pakis.
- but 1 out of the grads usually gets into the inhouse cardio f'ship.
- prog. has many inhouse fellwoships.
the program is not offering visas , so i assume u r a GC holder or a citzen
i interview there and like tess said its filled with indians and pakis....they do have multiple fellowships oportunities but looks like they take a lot form the outside environments....i hear its not that bad of a place to do training...most residents in first year told me they are there by 7-7:30 and leave by 4-4:30 at the latest...in the beginning they would stay till like 6 just cuz they were getting used to the system....

i dont know of any problems there at moment...call schedule is what u expect at most places since new hours....cost of living is high but lots of residencts live in jersey and commute, that can be a setback....research opporunities are there if ur interested...

thks guys, really appreciate this.

Few more things, resident and doctor don't take shower and have difficulty speaking English. No Ethics , fight , attitude and smell of pak, indian Bengali and some black and Russian .
Nurses have so much attitude . Simply think that you will be working in third world country .
@ sheerib. pls tell me me this just a joke. Does anyone else confirm this?
Pls help I am about to strike the certification button. thanks guys!
Hi guys any one interview am Brooklyn Hosp center for IM?
Pls what was your experience? thanks.
if you don't have any options, go there. this program is on the bottom on my list.
@metabolism, pls why so, what is wrong with the program? pls i need to know before i make up my list,thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »