Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got result, 231/81 - uwxw
To adam7124: I bought MTB2 on amazon, and don't have PDF of it.
To peony78: MTB= Master the boards by Conrad Fischer
To baby 2011: thank you. Work hard and you will make it too!
congratulation buddy.
how you deal with usmle w while your preparing?
did you finde anything unfemmiliar in the exam?
which one you thing it's the most similar to the exam?
thank you ....
Hey congrats for ur gr8 score. Evn i hv same score as ur NBME4 which i solved 2day vit jst 5days for xams. Plz suggest wat care i need to take to or ny suggestions for these 5 days. Also wat did u study in ur last 5 days...
Congrats again.
congratulations.....good score
can u please explain how kaplan q bank helped u?
do u advise doing it
thanks
good luck!
Congrats on your great score and thank you for sharing your experience!!!!!!!!!!!!
GL on next step!
@here_rahul: you will be fine since you did NBME4 well. My friend and I got the score similar/higher than NBME4. Regarding last 5 days b4 exam, what I did is going thru FA or MTB2 once again and review UW notes. If you have time, you can also go thru those incorrect NBME questions.
Congrats uwxw on the amazing score! You deserve it! That is 99 on old system!
Hope you get the residency of your choice!
@ alex85: Yes, there are many questions that you might be unfamiliar with. After I took the exam, I felt that exam was so hard and I might even fail. 1/3 Questions were easy, similar to NBME or UW, 1/3 were OK, I had to think for awhile and got the answer. 1/3 were hard, I had never saw those Qs or I knew what disease is but didn't know the management.
Hey Thnks buddy... AL da best to u...
Congrats on the awesome score. Could you plz help me, i desperately need NBME 3 QandA. Could you plz email it to me?

dr.parveen@live.com
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »