Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All gatherings, disperse: - ijustgottamatch
The Usmle Forum govt. has declared a state of emergency for the nxt 4 days. All organized gatherings will be considered illegal with effect from the nxt hr. Water cannons and teargas will be used to disperse unruly crowds. The only exception is a gathering in which everyone is involved.

Duly,

Ministry of Home Affairs, Usmle Forum,

Sd/-
@ ijustgottamatch

Please specify the chapter and section of USMLE forum constitution under which this action has been authorized.
The first phrase of the Usmle Forum Declaration of Independence so quotes-

''We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men and women are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men and women, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.''

The 13th amendment of Chapter 3 of the Usmle Forum constitution so decrees that any attempt on the part of any single individual or a group thereoff, warrants the use of extreme measures including, but not limited to, declaring a state of emergency.
*any attempt to propagate unequality on the part of*
Does that include speaking malayalm in a thread where english is predominantly being spoken Smile
@ijustgottamatch: You are crazzzzzzzzzzy Smile
Just confirmed the Chapter, section and Amendment.
Compliance assured on my part.
@call- Gosh, what impudence! He shall be sentenced to 3 days of stay at the Helmsley Park Lane Hotel NY, with only Johnny Walker Blue Label as drink. Good Lord!!

@lmfao...lol
Ennodu Shamiku
call, got a dream sentence in spite of being impudent. However I would appreciate your generosity if you send me Jack instead.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »