Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The day after tomorrow... - morris81
@ mleresidencytips

Any doubts about me being from Mumbai ? (Please it is not Bombay any more) Where else in the world people can actually think hanging out of a local train door? LOL.

@peds1985

Thanks again for your kind words. And yes, I am matching for psych. Hoping to match.

About 14 hours to go now...
Hang in there you all.
And today.....

WE DO CLAIM OUR GLORY...........
And today.....

And today.....

@ morris81

so you matched... Smile congrats....! so you from amchi mumbai... cool..

saw your posts including the youtube link... you will make an awesome shrink (will consult you if i ever need help)...

the reason i am posting the response here is to bump this thread up again... people need to read it again.
@ morris81

saw your posts including the youtube link... you will make an awesome shrink (will consult you if i ever need help)...

the reason i am posting the response here is to bump this thread up again... people need to read it again.
@ morris81

the reason i am posting the response here is to bump this thread up again... people need to read it again
@ morris81

the reason i am posting the response here is to bump this thread up again... people need to read it again
@ morris81

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »