Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Americlerkship Externships: would you match? - goddoc
@mnt1120:
How much did you pay for externship? Thanks
I did 1 months externship 2 years ago for $2,000 and another 3 months last year for $5,000. I got discount at that time.
Hello everyone, I wanted to address the concerns in this conversation. AmeriClerkships offers placement in teaching hospital, hospital, nursing home, and outpatient settings. Your representative can help you with the specific site availability in the area you wish to participate in.

Now, just as any reputable institution in the US, we do not discriminate based on ethnic background. Each attending has completed residency in the US and is licensed in the specialty you are enrolling in; they have also gone through a thorough screening process to ensure their candidacy to precept one of our members.

Additionally, our clinical sites are evaluated by each of our IMG's and IMS's upon completion, so your representative has the ability to give suggestions based on objective ratings from those who have experienced each site first hand. If evaluations come back negative, the matter is addressed immediately.

If you have any more questions or wish to speak with previous members who can give you more information, please contact me through skype at molly.fraser.us

Thank you and I hope this helps

Molly
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »