Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any one in my situation? - gs
going for the interviews every week and no response from anyone.....except a few encouraging words from the interviewer during interview?
I am feeling depressed nowadays..I have a good no. of interviews but it doesnt assure you a position..
did you try to send follow up letter or try to visit the program again, if you done many ints go try to heat it up little bit, the rankiing is close.
gl
The same here. I did 13 interviews and got only 6 replies to my thank you letters, didnt hear from the rest....I think that sending another follow up letter or even second visit is useless...
sham,

what should be written in follow up letter??? I am thinking of sending followup letter to program I interviewed at but dont know what should I write... would you plz guide???
raja, we discuss this before, do you remember!
I agree,,, but not able to format my followup letter.... as there is not a single matter I would like clarification for... and also there is no change in my application (INS change, publication, etc.).... they have told in reply to my thanks letter that they will keep my application in mind.... so I am very confused what should I write in follow up later.. plz help me in formating the letter... thanks in advance...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »